We are taking our Maggie Sonia away from her care-takers Lebi and Asmina Nayak.
Words can't describe our feelings right now....so here are pictures to share our story.....
Mary , Maggie Sonia and Lebi Nayak
Dr.Smurti Mohanty, social worker and her staff of care-takers. She is responsible for the international adoption process at SMSS.
Mr.Mohanty who is the founder and in-charge of SMSS and the other related institutions.
Maggie Sonia's care-takers Asmina Nayak, Mary and Lebi Nayak
Maggie Sonia and Mary after lots of crying.......
Maggie Sonia and Mom!!! :+)
Our driver Bhopal at the Trident hotel.
He was a godsend for us this week. We couldn't have done this without his help -- his driving skills were Mario Andretti like!
The kids of SMSS
How could I not take her home too....for three day she held on to my legs! She is a 2nd grader that is very smart and does mathematics at a 4th grade level! Just an amazing little girl.
Congratulations mom and dad ... I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster that you are all on at the moment ...
ReplyDeleteSending you warm wishes!
Saskia & Jan
I can imagine the emotional roller coaster you are riding. This is an experience of a lifetime, and its these moments that threads he bond of parentship.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Maggie Sonia napping on Mary back at the Hotel says it all for me. I am so proud of you guys.
ReplyDeletePaul
What a journey! You all are in my thoughts and prayers and we are so excited to meet Maggie. The photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and continued good luck with the emotional transition. You're all lucky to have each other!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI know it must be difficult in the transition.
However, you all will get through it and
experience much elation in your coming lives
together. Moses and Cathy
I love you Mary... So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMr. Mark Babcock ;)
Congratulations guys. You have made it. You are all together. What incredible joy, even through the hard parts. Our love is with you.
ReplyDeleteNancy and boys
Tears come as I read the words and see the pictures. Adoption is such a beautiful, complicated thing.
ReplyDelete