Maggie Irene Sonia

Thursday, October 25, 2012

1st day of Kindergarten September 2012 at Gleason Lake Elementary school in Wayzata


September 2012, first day of school at the bus stop....
on the way to Gleason Lake Elementary school in Mrs.Ruff's 
Kindergarten class with 16 other kids.....1/2  day daily classes
so that other activities like ballet, gymnastics and playtime
 are still possible....

October 2012
Learning to play soccer in the Minnetonka fall league....

and Halloween (she's a little lady bug)

November 2012
Our unusually warm fall season in Minnesota....

December 2012 -- preparing for Christmas....
our first seasonal snow storm
Meeting Santa claus at the Bachman's annual Christmas show....
.....conversation with Santa Claus.....I wonder what they are talking about....
2012 group photo with cousins Nate,Casey,Bailey and Piper.....
and a year ago 2011....
and two years ago 2010










3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We are Adam and Janie and we are in the process of adopting from India. Your daughter is beautiful and I am sure she is a blessing to you. I (Janie) thought it was interesting that you are an NP. I am currently about halfway through NP school in Iowa.
    Adam and Janie Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely family you are ... Maggie looks so well!

    ReplyDelete